Sunday 6 January 2008

Greetings little ones.

Well, it has been an interesting holiday break for me. I hope you festive season has been a positive one, with lots of wicked toys being placed under your tree. Perhaps you have been bad and got a well deserved thrashing with holly leaves. (Oh my how prickly they are.)

Mistress has been off line for some time. My ISP has had a break down. It is STILL not working properly. I have had to resort to DIAL UP, oh can you belief it. How primitive!!!. One does not realize how many times each day one turns to the internet for assistance until you have been cut off from it.

I ask that you all be patient. I have a mountain of emails to go through. All who deserve one WILL get a reply, it just might take some time.

Donation to the ‘Get Mistress Strict a new computer and ISP’ will be graciously accepted. Email me direct for details on how to make your donations. :-)

Be well little ones,
Mistress will have more exciting news and views posted for you very soon.

For now, why not visir my site, www.strict.com.au and check out what's new there.

No comments: