Saturday 1 September 2007

Agony

I got this email from a sissy I know the other day. I thought that it might be valuable for others to read her letter and my reply.

Dear Mistress Strict,

My Mistress has told me she will be playing
with another subbie/maid. I feel intense jealousy that her
attention will be directed to someone else. How do I overcome my envy and be
happy for her?

Signed
A greedy slut.


I replied:


Dear one,
Wagging my finger at you!
Attitude attitude attitude!! You are committing one of the cardinal sins of submission, you are focused not on what your Domme wants, but on what you want. Wicked child!!

Think for a moment what it would be like not you have your Goddess in your life at all. That she chooses to play with others is her right. Jealousy is a very unattractive quality and is one of the fastest ways that I know of to poison a relationship.

Focus on your Mistresses needs and not your own and feelings of jealousy disappear. . This is a glass half full and not half empty situation. Your mistress chooses to be with you. Celebrate that fact.

Mistress Strict

No comments: