Saturday 25 August 2007

BOOT BLISS

Greetings little ones.

What a day of ups and downs it has been.

This morning I awoke with a thrill of anticipation. I had a client booked to see me mid morning who was a ‘virgin’ to the Bdsm world. That’s right little ones. He SAID he had never visited a Mistress before. I confess little ones that for me it is a thrill to introduce a boy to the world to Bdsm. I feel that it is both a great honour and a significant responsibility taking the hand of a new boy and leading him gently from the world of his fantasies into the reality of a first time Bdsm experience.

I know that some Mistress’s feel that teaching a newbie is a chore. For me it is a blessing. I enjoy it and work hard to ensure that his first taste of the Ds world leaving him wanting more.

With all these thoughts is mind I was delighted when this new boy rang early to re-confirm his appointment. I prepared myself and then I waited. And waited ………….. and waited.

That is right little ones the wicked disrespectful boy failed to attend me. He failed to ring to cancel. He failed, letting us BOTH down. This is a hazard of being a professional Dominatrix. It happens, I am happy to say rarely, but it does happen.

Anyway, it left me with time that I had not expected to have free and I was annoyed. I stalked about in my thigh boots longing to hurt someone. Then, happy Happy JOY JOY!!

A beautiful boy was free to attend me and I had the delightful pleasure of having a boot slave lavish all the attention on my black thigh boots that they so richly deserved.

With my heel pressed deep into his thigh, he buffed and polished.

As I ground my foot hard against his chest, his eyes looked on mine, he continued to clean and shine my boot until they shone so clearly that I was able to see his reflection looking lovely and adoring into them.

What a pleasure is was to lie back and have him tend to my needs. Is there anything more lovely than having a devoted boy attend me in my ‘hour of need’?

One never knows what is going to happen next little ones.

Never give in, never give up.

Mistress Strict

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. Sorry to hear that the first boy didn't show, but really glad to hear that you could find someone else willing and ready.