Saturday 17 November 2007

it isn't easy

Dear ones,

I have a number of sissy girls doing distance training with me. I am proud of them all. They work hard, doing their very best to complete the lessons I give them. Thy learn to walk, talk, sit, curtsy, kneel, serve and most importantly obey! It is NOT easy being a sissy and distance training really tests a girls commitment and dedication. The lessons I set are individualized to each girls level of experience and personal circumstances, but still from time to time each one will find it hard if not impossible to complete a given task.

Having failed to complete a task the true test of a distance trainee is to accept the punishment given (if there is one,) and continue to move forward. It is all to easy to give up. A true sissy would never do that. Times of self doubt are natural, but giving up is not the way to move forward. Accepting that from time to time we all fail and using that failure as a learning tool is the ideal.

A sissy must be dedicated. I am proud of all my girls, because they trust in me, they give their all to their lessons and they are beauties, every one.

No comments: