Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bare bottom spanking

Dear ones,

Is there anything more intimate, more erotic or more sensual than a good old fashioned bare bottomed spanking? Turing my boy over my knee, feeling his weight settle over my knees, feeling is breathe quicken, the warmth of his skin. My hand rubbing gently over his bare arse. The shiver of anticipation before my flat palm is brought down hard and fast across the exposed flesh.

I delight in seeing the rosey red colour rise, the first stroke producing pink finger marks, the more strokes the deeper the colour. The skin under my hand warms the more stroke I apply.

The moan of a boy as I rake my nails over his tender bottom. Oh the joy and delight a bare bottom spanking brings.

3 comments:

xxxxxx said...

"The moan of a boy as I rake my nails over his tender bottom."

Yes that is the joy of it for sure. To get those hopefully sharp nails in the process adds so much more to the experience for those even that just watch.

Ramius (a watcher)

Unknown said...

Mistress Strict i agree with You 100
percent that flesh to flesh contact is so sensual and really causes me to submit totally to Mistress i find this is one of the best punishments as i often find myself begging for more. i think i will have to come and serve You if i am allowed so You can have Your pleasure spanking another bare bottom so that it glows in the dark. mmmm mmmm.
regards jason

Bruce said...

I truly believe I was born to be spanked. Bare-bottomed across either my mother's or my oldest sister's knee - or both. Maddeningly, their threats proved hollow, and at 13, it was left to me to start spanking myself.

In later years, I thankfully came to worship at the lap of female authority. A good old-fashioned, bare bottom spanking is an incomparable tonic for my spirit, introducing me to my truest sense of self. I love it like nothing else in this world.