Thursday 10 April 2008

At long last, I'm BACK to Blogging

Well, at last I am settled back at home and I can turn my attention once again to my much neglected blog. Sigh, Mistress has been out and about and away for so long, but fear not, I am back now with so much news to share.

Technology really has done amazing things for the art of Domination.

As you may or may not be aware, I have been on vacation. I have had a delightful time, but I have not been neglecting my wards. My subbie charges have been disciplines and praised trained and torments by me with the aid of technology.

There are so many wonderfully devious devices these days that can be used to keep a boy chaste. So many ways of checking up n a sissy to ensure she is doing as she has been told. The ability to dial into another’s computer, to take control of it and check their surfing history, all while being, on a beach on the other side of the world.

Technology certainly has given the Domme new freedom of expression. New ways of controlling her charges. New ways of monitoring behaviour. I adore taking control of the world of boys living as far afield in Wellington, New Zealand and Ontario in Canada. I love learning the differences in the kinky thoughts of boys and girls from across the planet. It is wonderful.


My stable of charges expands and contract all the time, I am happy to invite new sissies into service and very happy when I can pass on a fully trained one to a deserving Mistress. It really is so very rewarding.

I am a lucky and deserving Domme.

Let me know about your kink, Mistress always enjoys the devotion of a new boy or girl. I welcome applications from those with little or no experience and those who are highly skilled.

The saddest thing in all the world is a subbie alone. Train with me and become worthy to serve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back Mistress Strict so nice to hear You are back hope You had a relaxing holiday. i look forward to coming to see You soon if that is alright with You, i emailed while you were away.
regards jason

Wholsome said...

If you wanna know whether your partner is cheating on you, kindly contact "hackingloop6@gmail . com, I tried his service and provided the closure I needed, I promised to share this online for anyone in need of hacking assistance. He's also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785..he's a legit hacker, tell him I referred you. You can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more. Dude's a genius with all hacking related services.