Monday 14 June 2010

Here is another interesting letter. It again addresses a common issue. I hope it and my answer again provoke thought and conversation within my readers communities
blockquote>

Mistress Strict,

I hope this email finds you in good health and in
life. I have recently discovered the BDSM community and find
myself in a position that I have no one to ask questions to and get real
answers. I hope you can help. I have a couple of slaves that have thrown
themselves at my feet and I am super excited about it except I don't know
what to do with them. They have offered up house work & yard work. Never
having had a male offer to do those things is strange to me ........but what do slaves generally expect in return? Or what do I give them in return.
I don't want to use and abuse my slave unless he
asks so a little guidance would be so nice!

Mistress (in-training)


My dear Trainee,

From the very outset I must stress that the things I am about to say are only one Mistress's opinion. Ask several different Dommes the same questions, and you WILL get several different answers. With that caveat clearly in place I will proceed.

My first comments have to be about safety. YOUR safety.

I have no idea where these 'slaves' who have 'thrown themselves at your feet' have come from, but my first question is, Do you know them well enough and trust them sufficiently to invite them into your home? For a moment remove the D's aspect from the situation. Are these men that you would normally want visiting you at home alone? If you are not 100% sure then don't!!! Meet them first in a public location. For a coffee perhaps. Find out what it is they want.

Some who call themselves 'slave' are sexually turned on by being ordered to do manual labor for a dominant women. Are you prepared for that? Some slaves desire only to do your house work in return for your punishing them physically for doing a 'poor job'. Are you prepared for that? Do you know how to punish someone without causing physical damage?

There are so many wonderful opportunities to explore within the world of Ds. It must be remembered that the 'community' is made up of so many different people, each with their own kink. Communication is the key to any relationship. A Ds relationship is no exception. Talk to these 'slaves' Discuss with them what it is they REALLY desire.

I hope that helps.

Mistress Strict

1 comment:

hornygoat14 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.