Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Letters reply

Greetings,

The other day I received the letter below. It is not the first of this type of email I have received, nor to I suspect will it be the last. I have decided to post it here, with my reply attach. The reply is of course only THIS Mistress's opinion. I hope that it might provoke some discussion and thought.
Hello mistress, and thank you for making the opportunity
and privilege of sending you a message so easy. As I have become older (
now 37) the need to serve and be controlled by a dominant women is
overwhelming. I have had some relationships with some wonderful ladies,
but cannot connect or get turned on at all. .................................................................. ...................Have you had any slaves like me, and if so what is the future if
I do not find a dominant women like yourself?



MY REPLY

In answer to your question, "Have I had any slaves like me, and if so what is the future if I do not find a dominant women like yourself?" my answer is yes. I have had the pleasure of being served by ones like you, I in fact have the great privilege of having a boy whom I cherish and who serves me well. I feel sure that there were times in his life when he felt like you. The desire to serve being strong within him and yet having no one to serve. A sub without a Mistress is like a lost soul, but there is aways hope. Just as in the vanilla world, one must meet many people before one meets a like minded spirit.

I would suggest that at 37 your search for the right Mistress is just beginning. Enjoy that journey. While you search for the right one, make every moment count. Dedicate yourself to learning HOW to serve. Ensure that when you do find 'the one' that you have the skills and dedication necessary to be as valuable to her as my boy is to me.

This is just one Mistress's opinion, but I believe that the gift of submission is a precious one. Don't give it away lightly. A Mistress must be worthy of your gifts just as you must be worth of her attention. Many claim the title of Mistress, not all are worthy of it, to take on a submissive is a responsibility, and an honour. There is no rush. Talk, mix with like minded people. Learn what is it that you desire.

I hope my words are of help.

Mistress Strict

No comments: