Sunday 1 July 2007

Being a Key Holder

Greetings little ones

I have had a number of you question what it is to have me as your key holders. Today I will tell you about what it is if you visit me in my studio. Later I will explain how it works for those unable to visit me in person.

I love to control the sexual urges of my wayward slaves. I offer a chastity key holding service for those of you who liked to be controlled by a powerful lady.

Before I commence this service you must have a session with me so that I can assess your suitability and committment.

You will then agree to purchase a "The Curve", CB-6000, CB-3000 with a plastic padlock with a serial number (these are more comfortable and the padlocks can be cut in case of emergencies). I will keep a record of the serial number to ensure that you are not cheating and removing the device between sessions. You will return to my studio so I can fit the chastity device for a specific period. You will then hand over the keys for me to keep.

In the beginning I would suggest that you return after about 5 -7 days so that I can check the device or adjust it as necessary, and to see you are not having problems with it. You must contact me immediately if there are any problems.

Depending on the level of trust and obiedence that you achieve with me I may remove the device and command you to improve your hygiene standards. I may then decide to amuse myself and torment you even further, replacing your chastity device for another (longer) period of time.

Occasionally I may have you checked by one of my friends.

This activity is subject to a signed agreement by all parties involved, including your spouse, and matters can be discussed in more detail during the preliminary session.

Being a key holder is a precious and honoured gift. I respect those who make such a committment and will assist them to achieve the chastity they deserve.

Mistress Strict

3 comments:

ChastityDevice said...

I love CB-6000 too.

Unknown said...

Dear mistress strict. I have recently purchased a chastity cock cage and have been seeking a mistress in Melbourne to act as a keyholder. I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer this service or if you could let me know of someone in Melbourne who can. Thankyou for your time.
My email is mickjenner451@gmail.com
Or my phone number is 0403677861
Regards
Mick

Unknown said...

Dear mistress strict. I have recently purchased a chastity cock cage and have been seeking a mistress in Melbourne to act as a keyholder. I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer this service or if you could let me know of someone in Melbourne who can. Thankyou for your time.
My email is mickjenner451@gmail.com
Or my phone number is 0403677861
Regards
Mick