Monday 23 July 2007

Distance Training

Greetings little ones
As you are now aware, I offer distance domination via email (and private Messenger) to slaves and submissives who wish to devote themselves to me from afar when not physically able to attend my studio. I love technology and its use makes domination at a distance so much more exciting, so much more complete. I love my boys sending me video homework via youtube. I love the ability to monitor them and hold them close. The internet is a great tool and I embrace it.

FYI, my rate are:
OPTION 1: $60 per month (for weekly correspondence).
With this option you will be kept in line with weekly interaction via email with additional tasks to keep you appropriately aware of your place in my world.


OPTION 2: $145 per month (for daily correspondence).
For those who require more regular contact, this option will ensure you have the privilege of communicating with your Mistress in more depth on a daily basis to maintain your full devotion. This is a highly individualized service and might include but not be limited to Blogging for Mistress, Video Diary session and much much more.

If you are interested and want to know more, contact me at mistress@strict.com.au
or visit my website www.strict.com.au

Bye for now

Mistress Strict

No comments: