Thursday 12 July 2007

Technology!!!! Oh how I have a love/hate relationship with it.

My dear little ones.

Technology has allowed me to enter the lives of submissives in such far flung countries as Germany, Denmark and the US all the time staying comfy and warm in my home here in Australia.

There are those that question the value of distance training. It is said that the connection between Dominant and submissive is not a ‘real’ one. It is said that real time is the only way to truly experience service, in fact, I know some people look down on distance training as something less than worthwhile.

Well little ones, I could not disagree more strongly and I know that those dear ones who serve me agree.
For many, this style of service is ideal. The great beauty of the true submissive spirit is that incredible ability to commit. When the right person makes such a commitment, distance is irrelevant.

I enjoy distance training
Unlike some, I don’t approach any less seriously than the “real” thing. I find the challenge of ‘finding the right buttons to push’ for each particular subbie fascinating. Just as no two session are ever the same, no two training schedules can be the same. Every slave/subbie has different needs, different fears, and different vulnerabilities.

I have included examples from two different blogs that are kept by subbies of mine to illustrate this point.

The first is from when I first accepted into service one who desired to serve as my toy. He wrote :

Dear Lady,

My orgasm is yours. This Diary is for you.

A few hours have passed since I got your emails accepting me into your sevice, since you told me so beautifully that you would take me to be yours, that you want to hold my orgasm. The thrill of waiting for your next email and for my training to begin runs all through me.

You tell me that you want me to masturbate for you daily, up to the point of cumming, but that I am not to cum, that I must hold it for you because it is yours and I am yours.

You want me to to enjoy my body as much as I want, that I can play as much as I want but that I am not to cum under any circumstances. That your punishment for my disobedience will be terrible.

I understand fully and will obey, I am thrilled and honoured, I want this so very much.I am Yours.


The next excerpt is from a foot fetishist who desired to worship me.

Mistress

Your ‘surprise’ arrived in the mail this afternoon. I went to the Post Office to check my box at lunch time and it was there. I didn’t dare open it until I had gotten home from work. All afternoon it sat on the corner of my desk. Taunting me. Teasing me. How I longed to rip it open and see what it contained.

But please know Mistress, I did not do so. I waited as you made me promise I would until I was at home.

As per your instructions, I showered with great care. I shaved my legs and moisturized as you had instructed me to do.

I prepared my bedroom. I made sure it was warm and cozy. I lit a candle and place your photograph on the bed beside me.

Mistress Looking into your eyes, I felt you so very close to me. Slowly, I opened the parcel. I tried had to be patient, slowly opening it so make the suspense last. Finally there was your beautiful note,

NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR SERVICE MISTRESS. Thank you thank you thank you.

And your gift. When I opened the zip lock bag, your scent rushed out and enveloped me. Oh Mistress it was so lovely. So powerful and so intoxicating. I wound your socking around myself and followed your instructions to the letter.

Thank you Mistress!


As you can see, different subbies, different needs and both truly committed to service.


More on this subject another day.

Mistress Strict

No comments: