Sunday 29 July 2007

TRUST

Greetings Little Ones

One of THE most important qualities in a Ds relationship is TRUST. As a professional Dominatrix, my clients MUST be able to feel 100% confident in the confidential nature of our relationship. The location of my studio is designed to ensure that my clients can come and go without being observed, my email communication with my distance clients is secure (well as secure as it is possible to make email).

TRUST is a vital ingredient in my work, BUT it is also a vital ingredient in ANY Ds relationship. It is important to remember when seeking a Ds partner Whether it be for casual play, a professional encounter or a lifestyle partnership that you feel you can truly trust the person you will be with.

It is vital not only for your reputation but also for you own personal safety. The desire to submit is strong, but one must ALWAYS remember the need for personal responsibility and security. There have been a few NASTY cases of abuse recently reported and I just felt the need to remind you all. SAFETY is a personal responsibility.

Take care of yourselves little ones.

Mistress Strict

1 comment:

BELMAR said...









«Las sábanas rezuman otras vidas y otros cuerpos mientras el amanecer trae nueva jornada de adicción y desvelo...»


BELMAR