Tuesday 17 July 2007

Have you visited yet?

Greetings little ones.

Have you visited my website yet? It is still very much a work in progress, but it is coming along and there is alot to read and discover there already. Over the coming weeks, I will be including a gallery page, a page about my studio, lots of articles and thought provoking literature. This is my first website so feedback would be great. Please let me know what you think, what you would like to see that is not there etc.

It is keeping me VERY busy and I am enjoying it. So remember, visit, review and email me your thoughts.

Bye for now little ones

Mistress Strict

1 comment:

PinkBalletboy said...

I have spent the last couple of hours scouring your site and blogs it all brilliant. The info you give out is easy flowing and easy to understand making it more user friendly for guest you may have that only speak English as a second language. I hope you got my completed email for the sissy ballet.The more I read yoursite/blog the deeper I fall into a complete submissive state.