Monday 6 August 2007

No pain, means just as much fun

Greetings little ones.

Recently I was approached by a delightful boy who had a foot fetish. The smell, the look, the feel of a dominant woman’s feet excited him. He had viewed my You Tube offerings and had read my site and then sent me a plaintive plea. He wanted a session with me. He wanted it badly, but he had no desire to experience any pain. He was not into canings, or spankings, all he wanted was to worship at my feet. 'Would that be alright?" he ask.

The trepidation which he showed in broaching this with me would have been amusing if he had not been so genuinely concerned that I might reject him.

Let me set the record straight for ALL who might read this.

A visit to my studio does NOT have to include ANY form of pain, hurt, smarting, torture, agony, suffering, smacking, caning, misery, humiliation or distress. The wonderful thing about having an inventive mind is that you are NEVER limited to stereotypes or formulas.

No two clients are alike and like clients, sessions are individual to. No two sessions are ever going to be the same.

I listen to my clients, learn what it is that they desire and then work to extending their experience.

Of course, if pain is what you desire ......... that too can be accommodated.

be well little ones.

Mistress Strict

No comments: