Monday 13 August 2007

Proper Correspondence Etiquette

Greetings Little ones,


I want to speak today about the correct procedure of properly addressing Mistress when emailing her. It is imperative that you show an understanding of your proper place if you hope to gain a Mistress's attention.

Humility, sarcasm, narcissism, arrogance, and all other forms of disrespectful communications will not be tolerated.

Most Dommes enjoy filtering their mail. If you are rude, if your correspondence lacks the appropriate tone, if you fail to follow appropriate rules of etiquette and respect, a Mistress will not hesitate in consigning you mail to the trash. Such correspondence does not deserve a reply

Yelling.
I consider communications written in capital letters (SUCH AS THIS) to be "yelling", and I will automatically delete such mail

Me Me Me Me
Messages that contain more "I's" than any other word are just in poor taste for a sissy. I call this the "me me me" letter. Humility is a very important part of your training, you must remember that not everything is about you..

Composition, Grammar & Who's Who
Address those messages!
Spell check those messages!
Sign your messages!
Tell me who you are!

Little ones, if you want to correspond with a Mistress, show her that you are a whole person, that you have thoughts and ideas and are not just a needy little no-one who will only seek to drain her dry. Giving of self is an important part of any correspondence. Let your communications be positive and up lifting, not demanding and needy.

Before sending an email, ask yourself this question.
'How will this communication benefit Mistress?"

Be honest.

If the answer is, 'It will not", then why are you sending it?

Just a thought.

Mistress Strict

No comments: