Wednesday 8 August 2007

Shoe Art

Greetings little ones

Mistress has been having a lovely time lately taking my favourite shoes out on excursions. WHAT? I hear you say Let me explain. I love shoes. This I hope is already clear to my readers. Shoes with heels, boots, stilettos, metal spiked heels are a particular favourite of mine. ANYWAY, I decided that I would like to share my passion for shoes, not just with my fellow kinksters, but with the wider community. Sooooooooooooo, I came up with shoe art.

To begin with I have created a series of photo 'essay'.

These are shoes I adore. Check out the heels. Aren't they lovely!!!!!
The best thing of all? These shoes are see thru. That is right, you can see my toes inside the shoes.

Let me know what you think.

Mistress Strict

1 comment:

Selva said...

wow very nice blog.....The image of the shoe seem to be a new bridge constructed with shoe......i want to know this shoe belong to Joseph seibel product...........