Friday 3 August 2007

A kinky mind

Greetings little ones,

Last night Mistress went to the theatre to see a most magnificent production of King Lear. The Royal Shakespeare company, with Ian McKellan. The performance was breathtaking. I loved every minute. The staging, the sound, the lighting, the costumes. Oh my the costumes!!!! The ladies of court corseted in beautiful silks. But, little ones. Can you imagine what it was in this production that set my imagination aflutter?

A set of stocks, used to restrain 'Kent'. The props department did a wonderful job with a simple and elegant design. TOTALLY functional and simple. I would so glad that during the course of the scene the stocks where turned so that I was able to get a good look at there design, commit it to memory and then sketch them out when I returned home.

Yes little ones. Mistress will soon have a new toy. A beautiful set of stocks.

The moral of this little tale?

Kink is EVERYWHERE, you just need a kinky mind to see it.

Be kinky little ones.

Mistress Strict

No comments: