Monday 11 June 2007

Key Holder

Greetings Little One's


A wicked Dommes work is never done, I am happy to say. So many needy boys to look after. I love my boys, they are each so very dear to me. (Provided they behave as they should). Perhaps I should begin by sharing with you my GOLDEN RULE for internet communication.


I am ALWAYS to be addressed with the utmost respect. I
shall be called Mistress, Ma'am or Mistress Strict. Remember that when
posting comments or sending your tributes.


Never forget that little ones. Anything less will be ignored.

Today I took possession of my beautiful German boys key. I am now his keyholder for the next month. Locked away safe and sound with his key on the other side of the world should keep him out of trouble. I am very proud of the boy for making this decision and am honoured that he has entrusted me with his chastity. The key to his CB3000 now sits on my honour board in my studio.

Such a proud and happy Domme right now

Strict

No comments: