Tuesday 12 June 2007

Massage OIL

Greetings Little Ones

Oh my have I been having fun today. A busy day in the 'kitchen' for me. Cooking up my famous HOT HOT HOT massage oil. When boys are naughty, or when I just feel like seeing a boy squirm, there is nothing like making them 'massage' while using my home made, wickedly hot oil. A wondeful blend of secret ingredients perfected over years of torturing boys.

The oil is sooooo silky and smooth when it is first applied, then of course boy starts to feel just a slight tingle, the tingle grows and grows until boy is soon writhing on the floor begging and moaning for me to make it stop. I don’t of course.

The more he strokes himself the more it burns. If he stops, I have ways of hurting him more. He knows he can’t stop and he knows he is forbidden to gain release. The moans are music to my ears.

Keep well, keep wicked little ones


Strict

No comments: