Monday 18 June 2007

Shopping

Greetings Little Ones,

I do love to shop little ones. I of course adore shopping for shoes. Can there be anything more pleasant than to take a boy shopping for shoes and have him act as your personal servant in the stores. To have a boy knee at you feet in public and tenderly ease my shoes from my feet before cupping my foot gently and assisting me to try on a new pair of fabulous heels.

I love the envious looks the other shoppers give me. I love the adoring way in which each new pair of shoes are presented for my inspection. Seeing the confused look on the shop assistance faces as my boy takes over their roles and does it BETTER than they ever could.

And when my decision is made, the shoes purchased, it is just a delight to hand the bags to boy and allow him to follow behind carrying the bags, simply waiting for my next detour.

Happy thoughts

Strict

No comments: