Thursday 21 June 2007

Accidents happen

Greetings Little Ones

Today my Danish boy rang to confess that even though he has been locked for only two weeks, he 'accidently' came, when he was cleaning himself last night.

I am both VERY proud of him and VERY disappointed him him. He needs to be punished, BUT he also must be praised. He could have been a wicked little subbie boy. He could have deleted the video of the accident. (to keep a check on my boys when they remove their cages for cleaning, they must make a video of the cleaning session for me and post it on YouTube for me to view). He could have lied and not confessed, but he did not, I immediately told me to the terrible transgression. That makes me very proud of him. The fact that he has so little self control is shameful and deserves humiliation. That will come, but the lesson is clear.

He was a good boy, a true and noble slave and I am proud of him.

Be well, be good little ones
Strict

No comments: