Saturday 2 June 2007

A new Studio

Well greetings little ones.
Mistress has decided that this journal will be abut the creation of my new studio. Yes little ones. Mistress is renovating a small cottage she has 'aquired', and is creating a new professional studio. This journal will take us through the journey of creating my new play space.Excited? I am!!So about the studio. It is hidden away in a country setting. Only 45 minutes from the centre of town, but set on 18 acres. Far enough away from anyone so thst your screams will not be hear. I plan to create a Sissy room, a torture room, designed like a gym, a foot worship room a wet play area and a relaxation space. What do you think?

I'm of course NOT going to do the work myself. I have boys that will do that for me. Today I am off to choose paint. A boy will be allowed to buy it for me once I have decided on the colour. He will of course be commanded to be naked when he begins the task if painting. Hmmmmmmmmmmm naked boys up ladders. I think it would be only right that he must wear a butt plug while he works. IT will keep him focused.

If you are lucky little ones, I will post photos as the work progresses. Your thought, even your ideas may be welcome. Wicked ideas on what equipment I should include etc.

More later little ones.

Strict

No comments: