Tuesday 5 June 2007

Trip to the snow


Greetings Little Ones

Yesterday I took the day off from supervising my new studio renovations and went up to the snow. Yes Little ones, Mistress Strict lives in Melbourne Australia, where June is WINTER and we have Christmas in summer. (It is a crazy mixed up world isn’t it.)

ANYWAY, I took a boy and a puppy with me and made them run about in the snow. It was a glorious day. They frolicked and played for my amusement, but after a time they began to suffer from VERY cold ………………………………………………………toes (WEG and other bits). I let them take a break and get dressed and wait in the car for me while I enjoyed hot chocolate in a delightful bar called the Cattleman.

On the drive home I saw the most beautiful rainbow and stopped to photograph it for you all to share.

Wasn’t that kind of me?

Don’t I look after you all so beautifully?

Be well little one.

Mistress Strict

No comments: